You Are Reading

0

Download Streaming Video on Ubuntu

For regular Windows user, usually there are a lot of softwares to capture Streaming videos on the website. As from my previous experience, I will use Internet Download Manager (IDM) as it provides the best download management to me. However, when I'm starting moving to Linux, I've founded that there is no Internet Download Manager version for Linux. So after few hours searching over the inter net, I've founded the best replacement for IDM that called, FlashGot.

It is an extension for Mozilla Firefox. You can simply install it by clicking to this link.

How to use this extension:
1. Click play button on the video. This icon will appear.









2. Click on the icon. Your download Will start automatically as you close the website of which you want to download the video.












Simple right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 nota komputer aku